23rd and 24th September 2017
Framingham High School
115 A Street, Framingham, MA.
Please collect your tickets purchased via Paypal from the front desk at the venue. Please bring your receipt or a copy of your Paypal confirmation.
|Texas and Florida Hurricane Relief Fund:
Prabasi is arranging for the Texas Hurricane Harvey and now Florida Hurricane Irma relief fund at the Puja venue. Prabasi will send all collected items and funds to Red Cross. You can contribute with non-perishable food items. Money, etc. (please no clothing). Considering the catastrophic condition and the ongoing suffering of both Texas & Florida residents affected by the successive storms, please give generously. Our goal is to collect $5,000, which is a drop in the bucket considering enormity these disasters.
Babysitting arrangements are available for children above 5 for a nominal fee of $10 per kid per day during the evening only. Please signup at the front desk.
Enjoy the magic & ambiance of Prabasi’s Durga Puja on September 23rd & 24th with the Grand Mela at the Puja venue, featuring Designer Saree, Fashion Clothing, Jewelry, Sharadiya Pujobarshiki and much more.
For stall reservation contact: Bibek Das Phone: (508) 615 1393. Email: email@example.com
Important Things to Remember
1.How to pick up tickets: Tickets will be available for pickup at the front desk on the day(s) of the events. Please bring your receipt or an identification if you do not have a receipt.
of the purchase. There will be separate tickets for food and shows. Please do not lose or misplace your tickets. Please do not ask us to make exceptions – we will not be able to serve food or give entry to the auditorium without a valid ticket.
2. No Paypal Confirmation?: We have learned that some people are not getting a confirmation of purchase email from PayPal after the transaction is complete. There is no reason to panic. Please save a screenshot of your purchase. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you confirmation.
3. I am a student. Do I get special discount?: If you are a full time student, you can get 40% discount on published full ticket prices. This can be purchased at the desk on the day of the event. A current and valid student id is required. Please note that ‘Student family’ implies both full time student parents, or one-full time student parent with non-working spouse.
4. I only want to see Puja: Please bring your non-Bengali and non-Indian friends and introduce them to our culture and Pujo. We have low special pricing available for single day puja only (which includes puja and lunch only – no dinner and evening show). Prices are $25 for an individual and $50 for a family of two adults and children below 12 years. These tickets are available at the desk or you can get them in advance by sending a check to Ashsih Brahma.
5. How do I purchase tickets for my parents? If your parents are living with you or visiting, please make every effort to bring them to the Puja. Both parents are $75 each day which includes all activities, food and evening musical performances. If only one of your parents are accompanying you, it is $40 each day.
6. Kids Attractions: Please note that children under 12 are not included for the featured programs (Anupam and Rupankar). We have arranged alternative programs “Kidzone” for children on premises. The cost is $10 per child. Note that a paid ticket is required for any age for the Anupam and Rupankar show. Please make alternate arrangements for children if you do not want Kidzone.