We are delighted to welcome you to our annual summer picnic at the NARA park, 25 Ledge Rock Way, Acton MA on Aug 3, 2019 between 10am and 6pm.
Let’s spend some gala time with friends and family in New England summer, with outdoor activities, delicious BBQ, mouth watering Indian cuisine and adda! Children will have plenty of activities to enjoy at the picnic.
Menu Highlights – Polao, Alur Dum, Kasha Chicken, Lassi.
- The event is FREE for members. For non-members requested family donation is $15/single & $25/family
- Parking is free on Aug 3rd
- Beach is open on a drop-in basis for a daily-use fee (Acton residents: $5, others $7); a lifeguard is on duty during hours of operation
- The ‘lower parking lot’ is reserved for our picnic parking. If the lot is full, parking lot attendants will direct you to wait until space is available
- Paddle Boat and Canoe Rental charges are $10 per boat for 30 minutes
- NARA Park website for more details – https://www.acton-ma.gov/312/NARA-Park
PLEASE RSVP: email@example.com